Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013

Re: Sqoop User Meetup in October during Hadoop World 2013
Hi Jarcec

I will not be traveling to New York, but if you have google+ Hang out  or
some other form of remote video conferencing I can present on HCatalog
integration

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE