Accumulo >> mail # dev >> builds failing

+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-04, 16:09
Re: builds failing
I'm not sure which reports we need or don't need, but the following
has an example of how to do it in the build section, if we need to.
The main take-away is to attach it to the "pre-site" phase, so it
doesn't occur during the default build lifecycle.

There's also another suggestion farther down to add it to the
maven-site-plugin configuration. I'm not sure I like that solution as
much, but it may work also, and has the advantage of keeping the
reporting plugins separated from the main build.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6931360/what-is-the-proper-way-to-use-cobertura-with-maven-3-0-2

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It looks like builds started failing after the Ubuntu build servers were
> upgraded recently.  They're failing because they can't find the cobertura
> xml output to publish.  There is some evidence that the combination of
> maven and cobertura-maven-plugin we're using won't generate xml output for
> cobertura unless the cobertura plugin is in the builds section of the pom
> rather than the reporting section of the pom.
>
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9398662/maven-cobertura-plugin-not-generating-coverage-xml
>
> I can replicate this locally by running mvn clean cobertura:cobertura.  The
> coverage.xml files are not there.  So I'm not sure why this was working
> until now.  Does anyone see a problem with moving the cobertura plugin to
> the builds section of the pom?  Do we still want both the xml and html
> output to be generated?
>
> Billie
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-10-09, 17:14