Drill >> mail # dev >> IRC, anyone?

> Pretty sure that you are doing that anyway - just to make certain it's
> kept in mind by everyone: Make sure that you keep people in the loop
> who are not following the discussions on IRC for whatever reason* - at
> the very minimum post items relevant to the project on the mailing
> list and make the decision here instead of on IRC.

That's what I understood and essentially the same as with F2F meetings. My position is: the more channels (F2F, IRC, skype, heck why not a G+ hangout every now and then?) the better, as different people have different needs and prefer different way of communicating. At the end of the day, all 'formal' discussions and proposals must be held on the mailing list.

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas