Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo-Pig for Accumulo version 1.5

Re: Accumulo-Pig for Accumulo version 1.5
We are currently using the accumulo-pig 1.5 branch (not the 1783-1.5
branch..that did not work) against Accumulo 1.5 and we don't "appear" to be
having any issues.  I was curious what "issue" exists in order to check our
stuff.

Cheers,
Aaron