Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka 0.8 trial version

+
Hisham Mardam-Bey 2012-11-26, 18:13
+
Chris Curtin 2012-11-26, 21:45
Re: Kafka 0.8 trial version
Hmmm.....this sounds like a bug.  If I want to upgrade my kafka version,
without changing my zookeeper deployment, will I have issues?  Will I have
to manually go and reset all of the zookeeper data directories?

Jason

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Chris Curtin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> One note for others: you need to remove your zookeeper configuration
> (/opt/zookeeper/version-2 or /tmp/zookeeper/version-2) otherwise you get
> tons of errors starting the brokers. Looks like the data stored in
> zookeeper for 0.7.2 isn't compatible with 0.8.0.

+
Neha Narkhede 2012-11-26, 22:49