Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka 0.8 trial version

Re: Kafka 0.8 trial version
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-26, 22:21
Hmmm.....this sounds like a bug.  If I want to upgrade my kafka version,
without changing my zookeeper deployment, will I have issues?  Will I have
to manually go and reset all of the zookeeper data directories?

Jason