HBase, mail # user - How to check if a major_compact is done?

Re: How to check if a major_compact is done?
Jerry Lam 2012-11-08, 15:43
Hi Yun:

Please refer to HBase Metric:
http://hbase.apache.org/book/hbase_metrics.html
The hbase.regionserver.compactionQueueSize seems promising but I'm not
certain because I have never use it.

Best Regards,

Jerry
On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]