HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
Have you tried running with -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError? Got a heap
dump folks can look at?

The new snapshot stuff may be at fault... other than that, no particular
ideas.

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera