Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch

+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 15:02
+
Eric Newton 2013-07-26, 15:25
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-26, 15:36
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-26, 15:45
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 16:24
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-26, 17:20
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-26, 18:33
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-26, 19:02
+
dlmarion@... 2013-07-26, 19:34
+
Joey Echeverria 2013-07-29, 17:23
+
Dave Marion 2013-08-01, 23:33
Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
Sorry for the delay, it's been one of those weeks.

The current version would probably not be backwards compatible to
0.20.2 just based on changes in dependencies. We're looking right now
to see how hard it is to have three way compatibility (0.20, 1.0,
2.0).

-Joey

--
Joey Echeverria