HDFS >> mail # dev >> How to convert the local block to InputStream

How to convert the local block to InputStream
Hi guys,
I would like to know if I need read certain block b1 in datanode n1 and b1
has a replica in datanode n1, how can I get that work? For example, I want
to encode block b1 in datanode n1. More specifically, how can I get the
content of block b1 directly so that I can convert it to a InputStream
Thanks