HDFS >> mail # user >> How to pull Delta data from one cluster to another cluster ?

+
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-14, 10:10
+
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-14, 10:53
Re: How to pull Delta data from one cluster to another cluster ?
I have never tried it personally, but it might work. Also have a look at
Flume. You might find it helpful.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/