Zookeeper >> mail # user >> long time full gc

Re: long time full gc
After full gc finish, the client receive disconnected event, and reconnect
server, after the reconnect is successful , the client receive the
session expried event form server. So  I think that need to takes a few
milliseconds to receive session expried events from full gc  finish, that's
right?