HBase >> mail # user >> help with schema

Re: help with schema
Not easy to visualize...

Assuming your access path to the data is based on students, then you would serialize your college data as a column in the student's table.

You need to forget your relational way of thinking.

You need to think not just in terms of data, but how you intend to use the data. If you have an orthogonal use case you will have to get creative... ;-)

Mike Segel