MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Versions - Confusion

Versions - Confusion
Hello,

        I was confused with Hadoop versioning.
I found that,  some people working on version starting with "0".
Some others, working on version starting with "2".
Also, i was confused with "branch".

Which version is really current version.
*Regards*
*S.Suresh,*
*Research Scholar,*
*Department of Computer Applications,*