Hive >> mail # dev >> Skip trash while dropping Hive table

Re: Skip trash while dropping Hive table
On hive cli I normally set this set fs.trash.interval=0; in hiverc and use
it

This setting is hdfs related and I would not recommend it setting it on
hdfs-site.xml as it will then apply across hdfs which is not desirable most
of the times.

--
Nitin Pawar