HDFS, mail # user - Re: Low latency data access Vs High throughput of data

Re: Low latency data access Vs High throughput of data
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-22, 04:08
Waoh! I know what latency is and what throughput is , but when someone asks
me this question , I was never able to answer it to me satisfaction. Now I
can.

Thanks a lot!