HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Low latency data access Vs High throughput of data

Re: Low latency data access Vs High throughput of data
Waoh! I know what latency is and what throughput is , but when someone asks
me this question , I was never able to answer it to me satisfaction. Now I
can.

Thanks a lot!