Flume >> mail # user >> flume-ng script error...

+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 16:10
Re: flume-ng script error...
The script changes just un-hide that error message.  I do wonder why
you canot find that class it's in the core jar. Are you overriding the
classpath or anything?

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Dan Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm testing the spooling directory source in 1.3.  Last night I did a git
> pull/mvn install on the 1.3 branch, and now I'm getting the following error
> when I run /bin/flume-ng

> org/apache/flume/tools/GetJavaProperty
> org.apache.flume.tools.GetJavaProperty
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
>

> I did a diff on the previous flume-ng script, copied it over and ran
> bin/flume-ng without any such error.  Here's the diff
>
> diff flume-ng flume-ng.PREVIOUS
> 74c74
> <         java.library.path)
> ---
>>         java.library.path 2>/dev/null)
> 93c93
> <     HADOOP_CLASSPATH=$($HADOOP_IN_PATH classpath)
> ---
>>     HADOOP_CLASSPATH=$($HADOOP_IN_PATH classpath 2>/dev/null)
> 123c123
> <         java.library.path)
> ---
>>         java.library.path 2>/dev/null)
> 142c142
> <     HBASE_CLASSPATH=$($HBASE_IN_PATH classpath)
> ---
>>     HBASE_CLASSPATH=$($HBASE_IN_PATH classpath 2>/dev/null)
>

> Regards,
>
> Dano

Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:03
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 17:02
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:04
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:06