Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.2-rc1
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-23, 02:40
Hi Matt,

I don't understand why this issue is considered a blocker. The JIRA is marked (rightly, I think) as an improvement, not a bug.

Can you perhaps explain further why this warrants a new RC?

Thanks a lot,
Aaron