MapReduce, mail # user - Question about Name Spaces…

+
Michael Segel 2013-05-15, 14:17
Re: Question about Name Spaces…
Lohit 2013-05-15, 14:24

On May 15, 2013, at 7:17 AM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Quick question...
> So when we have a cluster which has multiple namespaces (multiple name nodes) , why would you have a file in two different namespaces?

Are you saying why one would create same file in two namespace? Or are you saying is there an option to have only one file but in two namespace?

Could you rephrase or give more information

+
Michael Segel 2013-05-15, 14:38
+
Harsh J 2013-05-15, 18:30