Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop and table schema

Re: sqoop and table schema
I've actually google for some way to specify schema in JDBC URL prior working on SQOOP-601 and SQOOP-540. I do vaguely remember that I found similar property, but it simply did not worked for me on recent versions. Please don't hesitate and let me know if you will have more luck!

Jarcec