Hadoop >> mail # general >> [DISCUSS] Hadoop Security Release off Yahoo! patchset

Re: [DISCUSS] Hadoop Security Release off Yahoo! patchset
Yup. Letting people who want to contribute, do so a good meme!

A stable next release would be great. But orgs do sustaining on stable code releases for a lot of very good reasons.

A next Hadoop 21+ of this code quality is almost a year away in my opinion.

---
E14 - via iPhone