Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Releasing 1.5.0

+
Keith Turner 2012-11-21, 13:54
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-11-21, 16:59
+
Eric Newton 2012-11-21, 18:14
+
John Vines 2012-11-21, 18:21
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-11-21, 19:29
+
Keith Turner 2012-11-21, 21:59
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-11-23, 03:07
+
Drew Farris 2012-11-25, 00:24
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-11-25, 13:49
+
Drew Farris 2012-11-25, 00:23
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-21, 17:41
Re: Releasing 1.5.0
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't recall seeing the following fly by on Jira. Has anyone started
> work on them yet?
>
> > +generic authentication/authorization plugin infrastructure (is this
> related to how Kerberos will be supported?)

John Vines already chimed in about this one. This is how Kerberos (or other
authentication systems) and whatever authorization framework will be
supported.

> +Memory-to-memory compactions

This is ACCUMULO-519. I don't think anyone has started working on it yet,
but I think the performance implications warrant trying to squeeze it into
1.5. Is anyone looking for a project?

Adam
+
John Vines 2012-11-21, 16:15