Accumulo, mail # dev - Releasing 1.5.0

Re: Releasing 1.5.0
Adam Fuchs 2012-11-25, 13:57
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't recall seeing the following fly by on Jira. Has anyone started
> work on them yet?
>
> > +generic authentication/authorization plugin infrastructure (is this
> related to how Kerberos will be supported?)

John Vines already chimed in about this one. This is how Kerberos (or other
authentication systems) and whatever authorization framework will be
supported.

> +Memory-to-memory compactions

This is ACCUMULO-519. I don't think anyone has started working on it yet,
but I think the performance implications warrant trying to squeeze it into
1.5. Is anyone looking for a project?

Adam