Flume >> mail # user >> Converting array<tinyint> in Flume avro default output to string in Hive

+
Deepak Subhramanian 2013-11-13, 11:48
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-11-13, 13:15
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-11-13, 13:15
Re: Converting array<tinyint> in Flume avro default output to string in Hive
Thanks Nitin. UDF is a good solution. I was wondering if there was a
builtin support for hive since it is the default flume format for flume
avro sink.

Thanks, Deepak

--
Deepak Subhramanian