Pig >> mail # user >> Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Bill Graham!

+
Jagat Singh 2012-04-06, 06:03
+
Benjamin Juhn 2012-04-06, 06:41
Re: Welcome Pig's newest committer, Bill Graham!
Welcome on board Bill, and congratulations!
Great to see the community growing.

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 08:41, Benjamin Juhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Much thanks to Bill and all contributors.
>
> On Apr 5, 2012, at 11:03 PM, Jagat Singh wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Bill :)
> >
> > You are doing great job.

+
Bill Graham 2012-04-06, 14:36