HBase >> mail # user >> pass in customized path to hbase-default.xml and hbase-site.xml

pass in customized path to hbase-default.xml and hbase-site.xml
Correct me if i am wrong. If I want to pass in the path of hbase-site.xml to
the HBaseConfiguration,

Create HBaseConfiguration() will still add the default xmls from the
CLASSPATH and will clear them out when I call addResource(String
pathToResource).
+
Stack 2011-01-26, 21:33
+