Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
I believe the binary release is just a convenience that we provide to users.
The actual release is the source. So I am not sure a new vote is needed.
But the tar file should be replaced in the official place somehow.
Otherwise people will be confused.

Thanks,
--Konstantin

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I rebuilt the package using the same code and uploaded the new .tar.gz and
> everything that goes with it to
> http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-2-try-2/ The only
> thing I can think of is that it must have been caused by a bug in my
> script that I used to try and build a 64-bit version of the package as
> well.  I disabled that because it had other problems.  I don't know if you
> want to have me call another vote to try and replace the binary release or
> not, but this one has the correct hadoop-auth.jar in it now.
>
> Sorry about that.
>
> --Bobby
>
> On 10/22/12 12:53 PM, "Robert Evans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Wow that is very odd, I really don't know what happened there.
>>
>>It is available through the maven repo at
>>https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public/org/apache/hadoop/hado
>>p-auth/0.23.4/ but I cannot figure out how it is missing from the tar.gz
>>file.  It is in all of the others that I have created.  I will try and
>>rebuild it and see if I can figure out what happened.
>>
>>Sorry about that,
>>
>>Bobby
>>
>>On 10/19/12 4:28 PM, "Konstantin Shvachko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>Ok it was not personal. Sorry.
>>>--Konst

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47