Accumulo >> mail # user >> How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?

How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?
I have rows that look like this when displayed through the shell:

AAA\x00BBB
AAA\x00BBB
AAA\x00CCC
AAA\x00CCC

I would like to manually add a split for AAA\x00CCC. I know the shell has
some restrictions on how some characters are handled so I thought I'd ask
before trying.
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-11, 13:44
+