Drill >> mail # dev >> Comments on pipelined Merge Join approach

Comments on pipelined Merge Join approach
I'm working on the first implementation of a merge join for the full
exec engine.  My WIP branch is on my personal repo.  Would love logic
buffs to give me feedback on the flow if you have any time today.
I'll be working on pulling this together through the weekend.

https://github.com/jacques-n/incubator-drill/tree/join-wip

Thanks,
Jacques