Drill, mail # dev - What areas I can contribute in?

RE: What areas I can contribute in?
Jacques Nadeau 2013-08-13, 05:19
Docs would be a great place to start.   We need a lot of help there.
Maybe update and formalize docs around query flow and them expand out from
there.   We can discuss more on the Hangout