Flume >> mail # dev >> Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:33
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-18, 09:39
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:54
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:59
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 10:27
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 10:37
+
Ralph Goers 2013-02-11, 23:35
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:39
Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
Sure, StatisInterceptor is another choice if I want to transfer pre-defined
IP to each event. This is a proposal for right local IP. In my situation,
several Flume servers cannot be distinguished with IP no matter in HDFS or
monitoring system. What do you think if original HostInterceptor support
effective function?