HBase >> mail # user >> Getting the scan type at preCompact

Re: Getting the scan type at preCompact
Asaf:
I guess you're suggesting that we pass ScanType into preCompact() similar
to what we pass into preCompactScannerOpen():

              .preCompactScannerOpen(store, scanners,

                  majorCompaction ? ScanType.MAJOR_COMPACT : ScanType.
MINOR_COMPACT, earliestPutTs);
Mind filing a JIRA ?

Thanks