MapReduce, mail # dev - MR-279

+
Thomas Anderson 2011-06-16, 07:04
+
Luke Lu 2011-06-16, 08:33
+
Thomas Anderson 2011-06-17, 08:33
+
Thomas Graves 2011-06-17, 13:09
+
Thomas Anderson 2011-06-18, 08:20
Re: MR-279
Luke Lu 2011-06-18, 21:22
The fact you're mentioning avro plugin indicating that I think you're
playing with obsolete patches. The current code uses avro-maven-plugin
1.5.1 which is available via maven central.

Please follow the current instruction here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/MR-279/mapreduce/INSTALL

I have updated the MAPREDUCE-279 jira's description to point to the
above couple of days ago.

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/MR-279/mapreduce/yarn/R
>>> EADME
>>>

>>> compile-hdfs-classes:
>>>     [javac] mr-279/hdfs/build.xml:339: warning: 'includeantruntime'
>>> was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for
>>> repeatable builds
>>>     [javac] Compiling 237 source files to mr-279/hdfs/build/classes
+
Thomas Anderson 2011-06-20, 02:05