Hive >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Navis Ryu

+
John Sichi 2012-08-10, 09:58
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-08-10, 14:28
+
alo alt 2012-08-10, 15:08
+
Bejoy KS 2012-08-10, 15:10
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Navis Ryu
Congratulations Navis! This is very well deserved. Looking forward to many
more patches from you.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Bejoy KS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Navis.. :)
>
> Regards
> Bejoy KS

Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-08-10, 21:47