HBase >> mail # user >> 0.94.2 failing regionservers

Re: 0.94.2 failing regionservers
Interesting.

We upgraded by creating entirely new clusters with the CDH4.2 software
installed onto it. Then we distributed copied the /hbase directory to the
new clusters.  We haven't run a major compaction since then, so that could
be the reason there are still v1 HFiles.  This migration took place just a
couple days ago.