Drill >> mail # dev >> First milestone release posted!

Re: First milestone release posted!
Good question.  They were in my commit and now they've all of sudden shown
up on dist:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/drill/drill-1.0.0-m1-incubating/

Did you fix or did they just magically appear?  They should show up on
mirrors soon, I suppose.