Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop for exporting data into flat files

Sqoop for exporting data into flat files
Hello Sqoop users,

I understand that Sqoop can export data to tables, however I have a
scenario where I want to export data into flat files to AIX box. Is this
possible, If not, is there a workaround ?  or is this which Sqoop can
support in future release ?

Good wishes,always !
Santosh
+