Flume, mail # user - Flume On Windows

RE: Flume On Windows
Kumar, Deepak8 2013-11-26, 07:19
Hi Roshan,
Thanks for commenting. Yes we need to remove/add/rename components frequently.

Regards,
Deepak

From: Roshan Naik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 3:14 PM
To: Kumar, Deepak8 [CCC-OT_IT NE]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Flume On Windows
* Most of the patches related to Windows have been submitted. A few have been committed and many more waiting for review/commit.
   Here is a longer list of additional Windows Jiras (https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12324661)

* Reconfig is a problem for you only if you plan to remove/rename components. Do you really need to ?
-roshan