Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error

Re: Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error
Hi Madhan,

It's really great to hear that the problem is clear. Enjoy Sqoop2. If you
have further question, I will be more than happy to answer.

Have a nice day!

Best,
Mengwei
On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Madhanmohan Savadamuthu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]