Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Is there any way to add jar when invoking hadoop command

Is there any way to add jar when invoking hadoop command
Hi all,

When I use command "hadoop fs -text" I need to add extra jar to CLASSPATH,
because there's custom type in my sequence file. One way is that copying jar
to $HADOOP_HOME/lib
But in my case, I am not administrator, so I do not have the permission to
copy files under $HADOOP_HOME/lib

Is there any other ways to add extra jar to CLASSPATH ?
--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang