Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.7.1-incubating Released

+
Jun Rao 2012-07-05, 16:12
+
Joe Stein 2012-07-06, 19:40
+
Jun Rao 2012-07-06, 20:53
+
Joe Stein 2012-07-06, 23:47
+
Joe Stein 2012-06-28, 00:55
+
Jun Rao 2012-06-28, 04:22
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Kafka 0.7.1-incubating Released
Joe Stein 2012-06-28, 04:26
it appears that some of the mirrors are giving a 403 but most are not, I
will open an INFRA ticket

want me to change the link in the download to by pass the mirrors and go
straight to
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/kafka/kafka-0.7.1-incubating/
relative for each link?

--