Pig >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

+
Daniel Dai 2013-02-19, 21:48
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-02-19, 21:52
+
Prasanth J 2013-02-19, 22:35
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-02-19, 23:20
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-20, 01:13
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 02:10
+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-20, 09:00
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2013-02-20, 14:45
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC
Congrats!
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Bill! :)
>
> --
> Gianmarco
>

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > congrats :)
> >

> > 2013/2/20 Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > Congratulations Bill, good job!
> > >
> > > Jarcec

+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-20, 22:22