Hive >> mail # user >> How to calculate count of quarter wise record in Hive?

Re: How to calculate count of quarter wise record in Hive?
I discussed this offline. The problem was --
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+UDF#LanguageManualUDF-GROUPingandSORTingonf%28column%29

Thanks,
Aniket

--