Hive >> mail # dev >> hive 0.10 release

Re: hive 0.10 release
Good progress. Looks like folks are on board. I propose to cut the branch
in next couple of days. There are few jiras which are patch ready which I
want to get into the hive-0.10 release, including HIVE-3255 HIVE-2517
HIVE-3400 HIVE-3678
Ed has already made a request for HIVE-3083.  If folks have other patches
they want see in 0.10, please chime in.
Also, request to other committers to help in review patches. There are
quite a few in Patch Available state.

Thanks,
Ashutosh