MapReduce >> mail # user >> Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH)

Re: Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH)
  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I just completed the Cloudera Developer course last week and would
    highly recommend it. I have not taken the test yet, but the
    instructor will point out many topics that are included in the test.<br>
    For resources, be sure to make use of the Cloudera University,
    starting here:<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/resources/library/training/cloudera-essentials-for-apache-hadoop-the-motivation-for-hadoop.html">http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/resources/library/training/cloudera-essentials-for-apache-hadoop-the-motivation-for-hadoop.html</a><br>
    For books, Tom White's "Hadoop: The Definitive Guide" is considered
    by many to be the primary reference; make sure you get the 3rd
    edition.<br>
    HTH, Terry.<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAOhOxJr+[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
      type="cite">
        charset=ISO-8859-1">
      I am aiming my eye on Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache
      Hadoop (CCDH)<br>
      Can experienced people share their thoughs and insights over this.
      Please suggest some good resources for studying.