HBase >> mail # user >> Concurrently Reading Still Got Exceptions

+
Bing Li 2013-02-06, 10:27
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-02, 15:59
Re: Concurrently Reading Still Got Exceptions
Is this really related to concurrent reads?  I think some thing else..
Will dig into code tomorrow.  Can you attach a junit test case which will
produce NPE.

-Anoop-

ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-02, 17:48