Hadoop >> mail # dev >> No marketplace entries found to handle Execution compile-protoc

No marketplace entries found to handle Execution compile-protoc
Hi,

I am trying to import Hadoop source code into Eclipse (again) but while
importing I am getting following error :

*"No marketplace entries found to handle Execution compile-protoc"*
I am following steps given in "Working with Hadoop under Eclipse" page here
: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

I have done following things :

1. Checking out code using git command from command line

2. Run following commands :

$ mvn install -DskipTests$ mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true
-DdownloadJavadocs=true
3. Import project into eclipse :
    a. File -> Import -> Existing Maven project
    b. selected hadoop-common folder as a root folder.

After following above 3 steps I got *"No marketplace entries found to
handle Execution compile-protoc" error.*
*
*
So I
1. Removed projects from eclipse
2. Executed "mvn eclipse:clean" command
3. Again imported projects into eclipse

but again I am following same errors.

Does anyone know why this error is coming? and how to resolve this error?

I am new to Hadoop development and eager to contribute to Hadoop. Request
someone to please help.
Regards,
Chandrash3khar Kotekar
Mobile - 8884631122