HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:10
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-22, 20:25
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 00:29
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-23, 02:25
+
Stack 2013-02-23, 06:34
+
Stack 2013-02-26, 06:42
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-22, 20:26
+
Stack 2013-02-22, 20:47
Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
Ok. I have some in progress jiras to be backported then. Not a big deal.

Have a nice day,

Nicolas
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > To understand: we will have another branch? So trunk will be tagged 0.97
> > be released in 0.98?
> >

> Yes.  Trunk will become 0.97-SNAPSHOT (unless someone has a better idea).
>  It will follow the 0.89/0.95 pattern and will become 0.97.0 or we will
> just jump to 0.98.0 on release.
>
> St.Ack

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 21:20