Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumuloCluster in Servlet

Re: MiniAccumuloCluster in Servlet
I think that's probably correct. In master, we have a better way of
setting MAC's classpath than setting the classpath system property.
You can set the classpaths explicitly in the MAConfig.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii