MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Would it be possible to install two version of Hadoop on the same cluster?

Re:Re: Would it be possible to install two version of Hadoop on the same cluster?
pengwenwu2008 2013-12-12, 11:51
In this case,you need to handle the HDFS version issue when you switch from A to B or B to A.

Regards,
Wenwu